Thursday 28 February 2013

The path I once chose


walking alone in the light is better than walking with a crowd during the dark #

I once had a dream that I wanted to succeed, to climb the stairs of jannah, but halfway through my journey i was dragged down by the so called friends in my life. At the time this was a reality check for me I realised I will only go so far as i allow myself to go, when I had enough I was in a position where i stood alone facing the harsh realities of this dunya (world), but in these times of loneliness I was truly able to chose my own path, and the decisions I chose then have brought me to the blessings in my life now.



And this ayah's i studied recently only proved that thought to be true! In verse 14 of surah Nisah when Allah speaks of those who will go jahannam he uses the singular word 'Khalid' (one abiding  forever)

4:14
 this indicates that no matter how many friends you have in this dunya in jahannam you will always be alone and there will be no one to share your pain and suffering. So we should all really ask ourselves "is it really worth "rolling" with those who misguide you now only to be suffering alone in pain later on"?
I highly doubt it I for one don't regret the times i spent alone in the light of islam.

 Now in the previous Ayah 13 Allah speaks of the believers and uses the plural word khalidina (ones abiding forever)
4:13
4:13

 indicating that the believers will be in jannah together abiding in bliss and sharing their joy. . And for those who are suffering alone now, iA a day will come where everyone will share your joys! # chose the friends you want to see in jannah





No comments:

Post a Comment