Tuesday 15 January 2013

nature our teacher in disguise.

The sand taught me one thing, that you can't hold too many things no matter what you do to make them stay and no matter how much they want to stay. The wind will always blow them away, so learn to let go and choose carefully because like sand only those which are in the centre of your palm will last.

but most of all when I was just a kid growing up and playing in my back yard, there was one creature that used to dazzle me so much, I was awe inspired and in love with caterpillars, so much so that I used to put them in a jar and feed them just so I could watch them transform into butterflies! I wonder am I weird?  but either way if there is anything I learned from this creature of Allah then its that, just like caterpillars were not much different in this life we are all striving to do our best so that we can also one day become butterflies in the gardens of Jannah, (paradise) but right now we are all in our cocoons and this is pretty much our training ground, not everyone is guaranteed to bloom into a beautiful butterfly and even if they do not every one is guaranteed they wont lose their wings and simply crash and remain on this Dunya (world) with no hope of ever experiencing the joys of the true life to come.



                                                                  ..x0x0x..





















No comments:

Post a Comment